Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Phone Zone: Death or Phone?

              Millions of people around the world text, talk or e-mail on their cell phones while driving. If you think you can call, text and drive at the same time, believe me, you cannot. Hearing to the ring tone in the car is killing me but by picking up the phone or reading/replying a message is enough to kill anybody and even myself. Experiencing an accident alone in my Kelisa that cost me RM5000 of damage is a terrifying nightmare and I can’t afford to experience it more.  Even though it wasn't a car accident caused by cell phone use, I don't think that I should wait until I have one. Thanks to الله for giving me another opportunity for me to live and love my life. I believe that it is hard for me to stop this stupid habit but nothing is impossible. I will try and make a change. إن شاء الله

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


No comments:

Post a Comment