Sunday, January 23, 2011

Drama Workshop with J-10 TESL and the Show

 Since it still fresh in my mind, I would like to write something on the Musical Drama produced by J-10 TESL. First of all, I am honored to help my juniors. It was not much but has been appreciated very much by them. Thanks for inviting me. It was a huge complement for me to sit and be the guest of honor. J-10 TESL, it was a good beginning but there are a lot of things that can be improved
The first week of the semester, I've been invited to conduct a drama workshop with my juniors. I was quite surprised that they didn't fully prepared for the shows (one by the House of Updike & the other by the House of Munro). I've been informed that the shows were meant for the previous semester. However, due to some reasons, it has been delayed to this semester. In producing drama especially dealing with musical, it is difficult. It needs proper planned, proper working schedule, teamwork, discipline, creativity, plenty of meetings, high commitments and many more in order to ensure that the outcome will be great or at least up to the standard. 
I believe that it has been a very good learning experience for me & my friends. We should learn from mistakes. To my beloved Cohort 4 friends of IPGKB, thanks a million for your support to our juniors through the 'Meet and Greet' programme. I really really really hope that my junior will always learn, do not easily satisfied, unite and excel in their future. I am looking forward for the Cohort 4 production and really hope that it can be a very good reference to everybody. Amin...

إن شاء الله

 

By

نبيل عبدالله

No comments:

Post a Comment